Member Referral Program
Help us grow your Chamber and earn cash in the process!
The Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce’s Member Referral Program is a great opportunity to help strengthen your Chamber network. When you refer a business who becomes a member of the Chamber, we will extend our gratitude by giving you $25 in Chamber Cash.
Please share with other Edmond area businesses why your company values your Chamber membership. To refer a potential member, please fill out the form below. Let the company you are referring know that we will be in touch with them, and we will take care of the rest!
- Current Chamber members, or any employees of current members, can participate in this program.
- A referral for this program is a business that joins the Chamber as a direct result of a current member's efforts (within 6 months of referral).
- Should a referral form be submitted more than once, the Chamber will honor the first referring party only.
- One full year of membership dues must be paid by the New Member.
- There is NO limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- Your Chamber Cash is good for up to a $25 credit towards dues, marketing or events. If you refer four new members in one quarter, the credit doubles to $200.
- Chamber Cash will expire one year from date of receiving.
- If you receive credit for a new member in the Total Resource Campaign and/or Membership Drive, that new member will not count toward the Referral Program.