The Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to continuously promoting and fostering a healthy business climate that embraces the quality of life in the community. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to stop by, email us, or call 405.341.2808.
With a wide range of social and professional events, the Edmond Chamber offers more than 60 networking opportunities for our membership each year.
- Business After Hours - monthly
- Morning Mingle - monthly
- Membership Luncheons - bimonthly
- Annual Awards Banquet, Auction, Golf, Sporting Clays Tournaments, and Dancing with the Stars - annually
- Women’s Network Breakfast - monthly January - October
- New Member Reception - bimonthly
- Member Rewards Program - Members can earn points for attending Chamber events and meetings. Members will be eligible for monthly prize drawings based on their accumulated points.
The Edmond Chamber provides numerous channels to promote your business to other Chamber members, local residents, and out-of-town visitors. All members are included in both the printed and online Membership Directory. Other marketing opportunities include:
- Semiannual Chamber magazine, The Voice
- Annual Edmond Area Map
- Weekly E-newsletter and events emails
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Advertising opportunities on this website
The Edmond Chamber provides programs that cater to all levels within an organization. Our many informational events are designed to keep members updated on the latest business news and trends in Edmond.
- Business Development Program: Workshops & Luncheons
- Leadership Edmond
- Small Business Owner's Alliance
- Youth Leadership Edmond
- Edmond Young Professionals
- Membership Luncheons
The Edmond Chamber is the voice for business in the Edmond Community. It is dedicated to representing business interests to government.
- Advocacy on a local, state and federal level
- Forums to meet local, state and federal representatives face-to-face
- Access to current information on legislation that affects your business
- Active Government Relations Council that advocates issues addressed in the Chamber’s Legislative Agenda or relevant to the business community.
- Key Chamber leaders participate in the Annual State Chamber Washington Fly-In to visit our nation’s capital to advocate for Edmond.
The Edmond Chamber is working to make Edmond a greater place to live, work and play. Your Chamber membership allows you to help make a difference in the Edmond community.
- The Edmond Chamber is a strong supporter of our troops with the Military Affairs Program.
- The Edmond Chamber is active in university education, working with UCO, Oklahoma Christian and Francis Tuttle to help grow our work force.
- The Small Business Council recognizes local businesses that have made significant growth and contributed to the overall progress of the Edmond area with the Small Business of the Year Award.
- Each year, the Edmond Chamber hosts a New Teacher Reception to welcome all new teachers to the Edmond area.