Submit your receipts starting March 4th to sink a slam dunk and support local restaurants!
The Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce and Edmond Economic Development Authority have teamed up to bring you the March Madness Restaurant Rebate! For every $50 you spend at Edmond Chamber member restaurants during the month of March, you can get a $10 gift card back to the restaurant you supported.
Each week, you can submit up to $250 in receipts, and we will send out your gift card by the end of the next week. Receipts from the previous week need to be submitted by end of day the following Monday. Final receipts must be submitted by Monday, April 1 at end of day for purchases made the previous Monday through Sunday. Limit $50 in gift cards per week per household. Program starts Monday, March 4. Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. The last week of the program is Monday, March 25 to Sunday, March 31. Program funds are limited.
Rules and limitations:
- Limit $50 in rebates ($250 in receipt totals) per week per household
- Receipts must be from an Edmond Chamber member
- Receipts must be submitted by Monday at midnight for purchases made the previous Monday through Sunday
- Receipts must include date and time of purchase
- Multiple receipts can be submitted to reach $50 minimum purchase but all receipts must be from Edmond Chamber members
- Purchases made through third-party services like Postmates, DoorDash, etc. do not qualify for a rebate
- Purchases made with a gift card do not qualify for a rebate, but you can submit a receipt for the purchase of a gift card
- Rebates are first come, first-served until funds are dispersed
- Once funds are depleted, there is no guarantee of a gift card rebate
Purchases that can help support our local restaurants:
- Dine-in, to-go or delivery meals (through restaurant service only – no delivery services like Postmates, DoorDash, etc.)
- Gift certificates and gift cards
- Pay it forward – Buy a gift card or certificate for someone else
- Buy a meal for someone in need
For questions, please contact Aubrey Bowden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (405) 216-2001. Please note our staff will not be in the office during weekend hours, but we will be reachable by email for your questions.
March Madness Restaurant Rebate Submission Form
"*" indicates required fields