Holiday Gift Card Rebate
Due to the success of our Small Business Saturday program, the Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce and Edmond Economic Development Authority are partnering again to offer the Holiday Gift Card Rebate Program during December!
For every $100 you spend (rounded down) from December 5 through December 12 at an Edmond restaurant or retailer, you will earn a $10 gift card to the business/businesses you support. Spend $1,000 at a business, we give you a $100 gift card to that business. Spend $125, get a $10 gift card, etc. Receipts from Edmond Chamber of Commerce members will be preferred, but all qualifying purchases from local businesses within Edmond city limits will be eligible for consideration.
Once funds are depleted, there is no guarantee of a gift card rebate, so submit your receipts as soon as you can!
Rules and limitations:
- Limit $100 in rebates per household
- Receipts must be from an Edmond Chamber member or local business within Edmond city limits
- Purchases must be made between December 5 and December 12
- Receipts must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Monday, December 14
- Purchases must generate sales tax (please ask us if you're not sure)
- Excludes grocery stores, medical and pharmacy purchases, professional services and cost of labor
- Multiple receipts can be submitted to reach $100 minimum but all receipts must be from Edmond Chamber members or local business within Edmond city limits
- Rebates are first come, first-served until funds are dispersed
Purchases that can help support our small retailers and restaurants:
- Gift certificates and gift cards
- Pay it forward - Buy a gift card or certificate for someone else
- Shop your small retailer's online stores
- Carry out or delivery meals
- Buy a meal for someone in need
- Buy a movie ticket or other entertainment passes for an event to look forward to
- Purchase car parts for your vehicle (only parts purchases would be eligible for rebate, not labor for repairs)
For questions, please contact Ashley Neese at [email protected] or call (405) 216-2025. Please note our staff will not be in the office during weekend hours, but we will be reachable by email for your questions.
2020 Holiday Rebate Program Submission Form