Membership allows you to attend as many EYP events as you like, including networking events, educational seminars and tours, Leadership Latte events and community service opportunities. Becoming a member of EYP offers you countless exposure opportunities and interaction with like-minded professionals. Your EYP membership will give you an advantage in your industry.
- 16 networking opportunities annually
- 8 educational events annually
- Community service opportunities throughout the year
- Weekly communication through E-newsletter
Top Three Benefits of Being an Edmond Young Professional
- Relationship Building – attending events regularly allows members to create strong relationships with fellow professionals in the community
- Continuing Education – learn from various leaders in the industry on a wide range of topics at bi-monthly Leadership Lattes and semi-annual educational luncheons
- Gain Exposure for yourself and your business
How to Get the Most Out of Your Membership
- Attend events regularly – see a full list of events here or view the events calendar
- Connect with EYP on social media – Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram
- Sponsor or donate services to an upcoming meeting or event and gain exposure in the community and on social media – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about available sponsorship opportunities
- Become a guest writer for our blog – for more information, contact us at email@example.com.
The annual membership fee for Edmond Young Professionals is:
- $50 – Employees of Edmond Chamber of Commerce Members
- $75 – Employees of Non-Chamber Members
- $25 – College Students
To join, fill out the Membership Application below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.