Candace HobbsFinancial Advisor at Edward Jones
Candace Hobbs has been a financial advisor with Edward Jones for over 16 years. She has earned both the CFP® and AAMS™ professional certifications. She is honored to have been named among the top financial advisors with:
- Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors ranking 2022 [Source: Forbes.com - April 2022; data as of 6/30/21]
- The 2022 Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisors Best-in-State [Source: Forbes.com - February 2022]
- Working Mother I SHOOK Research Top Wealth Advisor Moms for 2021 [Source: WorkingMother.com October 2021]
She has a passion for helping others. She not only helps clients achieve their goals but has also held numerous leadership and coaching roles within Edward Jones and her local community. These opportunities have helped Candace implement a philosophy that she uses to understand and meet the unique needs of her clients.
She is proud to serve a diverse group of clients. Many of her clients are business owners, and all have been highly successful at what they do. She helps her clients develop a strategy for sustained, long-term financial success, whether their goals involve creating, spending, giving, protecting or transferring wealth. Candace particularly enjoys working with
charitably-minded clients and families that seek to create multi-generational wealth.
- If you were to pick one song to describe you as a person, what song would you choose? Alicia Keys, This Girl is on Fire
- What famous celebrity would you play your character in your life’s movie? Sandra Bullock
- Share one interesting fact with the public that they may not know about you? I love to blow things up. I've been teaching people how to do firework displays since I was 16.
- What is your “signature dance move?” The Floss, being a mother of 2 girls, I wouldn't be cool if I didn't know this dance move! 😊
- What are you most look forward to about the Edmond’s Dancing with the Stars event and supporting the Edmond Chamber of Commerce? Having fun while also being involved and supporting this great community.
Nicole Miller/Tyler Powell
MCSPADDEN | MILNER | ROBINSON
- Arvest Bank
- Dillon House
- Edmond Electric
- First United Bank
- Francis Tuttle
- Great Plains Bank
- Neptune Society
- Prestige Enterprises
- Stonecreek Assisted Living
- Tinker Federal Credit Union