2019 Business Plan
The 2019 Business Plan is a guide to assist the Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce’s Executive Committee and Board, staff, council members and volunteers as they coordinate activities, actions and events planned throughout the year.
2019 Program Priorities
- Small Business – Provide educational programs, peer support, recognition and various networking opportunities.
- Developing the Next Generation of Leaders – Attract and retain young professionals to the Edmond Area.
- Government Relations – Represent business interests to all levels of government.
- Networking – Provide our members with unparalleled opportunities to develop business relationships and friendships.
- Community Outreach & Member Development - Serve as a catalyst for addressing the critical issues facing our members and community.
Our Core Values
- Responsive Customer Service