Small Business Owner’s Alliance
Peer Advisory Group
The Small Business Owner’s Alliance is a new initiative of the Edmond Chamber. This group will work as a peer advisory group and is not for networking or sales. The Alliance will meet once a month on the third Thursday in the Chamber Conference room. The cost is $50 per year.
Mission: “To provide small business owners, with 10 or fewer employees, an opportunity to meet with peers, discuss relevant topics and discover ideas and solutions”.
Each meeting will have an educational speaker and then time for discussion amongst owners.
Each meeting will be at the Chamber as follows:
- 8 – 8:15 a.m. – “owner to owner time”
- 8:15 – 9:30 a.m. – presentation/discussion
The criteria to become a part of the Alliance must be:
- Edmond Chamber of Commerce Member
- Owner or co-owner of a business
- Have less than 10 employees
- A desire to learn how other small business owners are overcoming or coping with issues relevant to running a small business in today’s marketplace
For more information, please contact Brooke Roshell at 216-2011 or email@example.com