Learning At Lunch
Learning At Lunch – a free member advantage
Learning At Lunch is an educational program to help local small businesses prosper. Learning At Lunch is a free program hosted by the Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce.
Please check the events page for all the Learning At Lunch dates and topics.
- a monthly brown bag luncheon
- feature topics of interest for Edmond’s small business community
- an open forum of discussion among those present to discuss the monthly topic
- Goal: to provide a free opportunity for business owners to share and discuss problems they face with their businesses
- Experts’ brought in by the committee will be among the group to share their knowledge on the topic
The luncheons are free of charge. Participants may bring their own lunch and the Chamber will provide refreshments.
The forum has a moderator and starts promptly at 11:30 and ends promptly at 1 p.m.
Please contact Brooke Roshell email@example.com or call 341-2808 for more information.