We are Hiring!
Interested in becoming the newest member of our team? We are hiring for a Coordinator of Communications & Marketing.
Job Description for Coordinator of Communications & Marketing:
RESPONSIBLE TO: President/CEO
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Researches, writes, edits, designs and updates all chamber publications, the chamber website and collateral materials.
- Creates video events, programs and projects
- Manages social media for all chamber programs and events
- Produces content for and distributes all chamber communications including emails and press releases
- Coordinates Edmond Young Professionals program
- Coordinates Leadership Edmond Alumni program
- Coordinates chamber ribbon cuttings
- Serves as the subject area expert in the areas of communications. Keeps President/CEO updated on trends and new programs at least quarterly.
- Assists with day to day office functions and provides guidance to support personnel as directed, or as routine functions dictate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in communications or a related field; and preferably at least one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of computer systems and software packages; Windows applications, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe InDesign
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of AP Style grammar
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive
- Must have professional attitude and appearance
- Must work well with the membership and staff
- Preferably photo and video experience (or willingness to learn)
If you think you are qualified and would like to apply, send you resume and cover letter to [email protected]